Housing Liaison Boards

If you are a council tenant or leaseholder or a resident who would like to improve your neighbourhood please contact Andy Sheppard Tenant Participation Officer ( on 0121 464 1615 ) for Yardley to discuss joining your local Housing Liaison Board .There is a Housing Liaison Board (HLB)  for each Ward in Yardley District. HLBs give you an opportunity to work with other local residents, Councillors, the Police and Housing Staff to improve your neighbourhood. Each HLB has an improvement  budget for projects such as fencing , gating,  lighting etc. on housing land. Housing Officers hold a walakbout/estate inspection on each road in Yardley twice a year contatc Andy Sheppard for details.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s